Misaligned car wheels can affect a vehicle’s stability and steering precision. This is why automobile experts recommend considering a routine wheel alignment check to ensure you do not face any issues.
Fast Fit Service Centre is a reliable car workshop offering wheel alignment Basingstoke at market-best rates. Our experts are well-versed with the latest tools and equipment needed to adjust your car’s axle geometry. Hence, they ensure prompt results within the least turnaround time.
What Are The Causes Of Wheel Misalignment?
Some of the most common causes of wheel misalignment are as follows:
Damaged suspension parts
Worn out or damaged suspension components can cause wheel misalignment. In such a case, consider visiting us and replacing the worn out parts with OE-grade spares.
Heavy impacts on car wheels
Driving through potholes or over speed bumps at a higher speed can severely affect the car wheels and compromise their alignments.
What Are The Signs Of Misaligned Car Wheels?
Misaligned car wheels usually exhibit the following symptoms:
- Car pulling to one side even while moving on a straight path
- Uneven or frequent tyre wear
- Odd juddering in the steering wheel, etc.
In case you come across any of these signs, visit us at Unit 1, Moniton Trading Estate, West Ham Lane, Basingstoke, RG22 5EE.
About Our Wheel Alignment Basingstoke
The experts at our facility use advanced sensors and digital cameras to check all the wheel angles thoroughly. The wheel angles we check include:
This is the angle formed due to the inward and outward tilting of the car wheels when viewed from the front. In addition, damaged ball joints, wheel bearings and components lead to camber misalignment, and this severely affects the cornering precision of your vehicle.
It is the angle of the steering axis when viewed from the side. Improper caster alignments hamper the car's handling stability, wheel responsiveness and even the cornering capabilities.
Toe angle is the inward or outward tilt of the wheels from a bird’s eye view. Improper toe alignment makes a vehicle drift in one direction even while rolling on a straight path.
After checking the angles, our technicians will readjust the car wheels to the manufacturer’s recommended angles.
Why Choose Us?
Our customers choose us for the following reasons:
- Our experts receive regular training, and hence, they are well-aware of the latest automobile innovations and technologies.
- At our facility, we stock superior quality OE-grade spare parts for replacements to ensure optimal vehicle performance.
- Our technicians use modern laser wheel alignment technology to ensure accurate results within a minimum turnaround time.
- We have a fair pricing policy. Hence, you do not have to pay a penny extra while purchasing our products or opting for our services.
- Our dedicated customer service team works efficiently to provide the best possible solutions.
- Apart from car services, we are also a well-known retailers of car tyres across all variants and types. Further, we stock superior products from all the well-known tyre brands in the UK market.
Hence, stop searching for “wheel alignment near me” and visit us today!
Alternatively, you can also call us on 01256321800 to schedule an appointment.
Have more questions?
Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to helping you!